I love keeping myself busy. It help me stay alive and have my blood boiling in excitement in life! I have a lot of interests, including snowboarding, photography, sailing, wall climbing, golf, basketball, dancing. Maybe one day, I’ll get to try fishing too. There’s just always so much to do and so much of the world to see!
I started in IT over 19 years ago in New York City and now live life in Seattle, Washington. Whereas I used to help numerous clients (as well as our own network), now I spend time working on architecting systems so that businesses can best consume technology. I’ve worked on some really awesome projects with equally awesome clients. I’ve been involved with large architecture firms’ IT implementation strategy, including virtualizing data centers and optimizing file replication between different offices in different continents. It is my job to make sure everything in IT is working perfectly so that you love IT. Once it’s working, then the next steps is to make it work more perfectly.
In addition to my work with Microsoft and Autodesk software, I have a handful of industry certifications that continue to grow. I love technology and I love what I do!
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iamthejame
Active Certifications – MCSA / MCITP / MCTS / MCP:
- Windows 2008 Server Administrator
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Managing and Maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Four Hour Workweek – Tim Ferris